Celebrate mom with a special brunch (including a welcome mimosa!) and live music by Lara Louise at Viansa on Mother’s Day. Catered by Italian Chef Elena Fabbri, you don’t want to miss this decadent spread. Plus, Posy, a pop-up flower trailer by Petal Muse will be here brimming with blooms and ready-made bouquets for purchase — perfect + pretty for mom.
– Waffle Bar (toppings include fresh fruit, whipped cream, butter, maple syrup)
– Pancake Station (blueberry, chocolate chip, banana add-ins) with maple syrup
– Assorted Croissants + Pain au Chocolate
– French Toast with Cream
– Lemon Pound Cake
– Banana Nut Bread
– Blueberry Muffins
– Assorted Quiches
– Croissants with Gouda, Caramelized Onions, and Arugula
– Avocado Toast with Ricotta, Lemon Zest + Chile Flakes
– Open-faced Crostini with Assorted Toppings (mozzarella, goat cheese, prosciutto, shitake mushrooms, arugula + more!)
– Chicken Apple Sausage, Pork Sausage, Bacon
– Pasta Salad with Roasted Eggplant + Tomatoes, Basil, Olives
– Spinach Salad with Goat Cheese, Strawberries + Bacon with Balsamic Reduction
– Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter
Brunch service begins at 10am. $85 per person, children 10 years old and under are $25 each.* Regular (non-child) tickets include a welcome beverage with the option of a mimosa for those of age. Additional wine and a variety of gelato flavors (from our new gelato trailer!) will be available for purchase.
*Note! Add the number of $85 tickets you need under “Party Size” on the main page, you will then be able to add children’s tickets on the next page before you check out.